Sohema’s Community Health software module includes functionality to record and manage all aspects of community health service delivery, including:
- Community Health Records
- Pre and Post-Natal Care
- Infant Care and Feeding
- Pre-School Care
- School-Aged Care
- Adult Care
- Nutrition Assessments
- Diabetes Care
Community Health Assessments
One of the most important aspects of managing community health is through the assessment of the clients. Assessments enable the measurement of outcomes.
This module provides a comprehensive set of assessment tools focused on community health. These assessments allow workers to record how each person is progressing, over time, and how the program is serving its clients.
Sohema offers flexible assessment features enabling program managers and clinicians to tailor survey contents and how these are measured to their needs.
Examples of off-the-shelf assessments include:
- Pre-Natal, Risk Scoring, nutritional profile and substance abuse assessments
- Infant Initial Assessment
- Infant/Toddler/Pre-School Assessment
- School assessment
- Infant feeding assessment
- Post-Natal Depression Scale (EPDS)
- Child Developmental Screen
- Chronic Conditions/Elderly Flow sheet
The community health module provides the tools needed to support and track services through the various stages of life for clients. These tools enable communities to track the important community health information needed to keep clients healthy.
Sub modules for community health include:
- Maternal, Prenatal, Postnatal and Newborn Health
- Infant, Toddler and Pre-School Health
- School Health
- Adult Health
- Health Education