First Nations Software that meets many needs within your community. Sohema’s Pathways First Nations software modules support the following programs:
- Child and Family Services
- Community Health
- Student Management
Child and Family Services
Pathways Child and Family Services modules encompass the spectrum of social services provided to children and families. Building on the strength of Pathways’ General Case Management Functionality, the Child and Family Services module provides a comprehensive and accountable case management tool that supports the often difficult challenge of providing ‘helping services’ to children and families including the following modules:
- Child protection
- Foster Resource Management
- Child in Care
- Funder and Financial Management
- Family Preservation and Reunification
- Famil Education and Prevention Group Programs
- Adoption Services
- Clinical Counseling
Community Health and Wellness
Community Health and Wellness programs are vital to First Nations communities. Together they provide strength for communities to grow and flourish.
Today, it is more important than ever for the community health and wellness leaders and practitioners to show the results of their dedication and hard work, while learning more about the communities in which they operate.
Pathways Community Health and Wellness provides a comprehensive First Nations focused solution for community health and wellness and tracking the holistic delivery of services to clients.
The community health module in Pathways provides the tools needed to support and track services through the various stages of life for clients. These tools enable communities to track the important community health information needed to keep clients healthy.
Sub modules for community health include:
- Maternal, Prenatal, Postnatal and Newborn Health
- Infant, Toddler and Pre-School Health
- School Health
- Adult Health
- Health Education
Holistic care places a high level of importance on mental and spiritual wellbeing of the community members. With Pathways community program managers and leaders can track a wide variety of wellness program outcomes, both at the individual and program levels.
Pathways provides the tracking and reporting tools for programs such as:
- Mental health
- Counseling programs (person, family, group)
- Cultural programs
- Community education workshops
- Sexual abuse, sexual assaults and violence victim support
- Offender support (alternatives to incarceration and support to probation services)
- Residential School Support Groups