Human Services organizations provide programs and services to people.
Knowing who accesses services, which services they access and what changes they experience as a result of those services is becoming increasingly important. Accountability for funding dollars not only means knowing how many people have been served, how many service hours are provided, but also the outcomes that people see as a result of the services they have been provided. As funding dollars are squeezed and agencies are expected to do more with less, both from a service provision and an administration perspective; effective and efficient case management and reporting is becoming increasingly important.
A Sohema implementation provides an organization with an integrated case management system that:
- Easily implemented across multiple programs and locations providing a consistent method for recording and reporting service delivery and case management information
- Powerful data auditing and security features to ensure data integrity, privacy and confidentially of data as required under protection of privacy and personal information legislation
- Improves program and agency outcome evaluation methods to support quality assurance and program management
- Standardizes reporting of service delivery across the organization to facility reporting to funders and other stakeholders
- Consistent, intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface as a result of using the Sohema configuration tools. Complex client and case data is presented in easy-to-view snapshots
- Cost-effective to implement and maintain – by combining internet architectures and technologies with pre-fabricated functional modules, Sohema can be configured to quickly to deliver a case management solution in considerably less time and cost than a custom solution or a re-purposed CRM solution
Using the Sohema case management system, service providers can focus on what they do best – helping people. Routine tasks such as collecting information, administering programs and managing client and case files can be performed productively and cost-effectively, allowing case workers to spend more time direct time with clients, while giving managers more time to plan services.